This Law Firm has qualified professionals, which will carry out a lengthy study of your case, and after seeing the necessary documentation and a medical surveyor, you will be assessed of the possibilities of a lawsuit for medical negligence.
The most common medical negligences which are entitled to compensation, are:
- Surgical interventions with a harmful result, or those in which after the procedure the previous pathology has worsened.
- Fail to use the adequate means in the diagnosis. This negligence is the most frequent in processes related to cancer.
- Incorrect prescription of medication that could cause important lesions, severe allergies, coma or even death.
- In the last years, for not having received the previous written informed consent by the patient. This means that the patient must be completely aware and informed of the surgical intervention or the medical tests that he/she is going to undergo and the risks that procedure entail, which must be carried out in writing and signed by the patient.
- PLASTIC SURGERY deserves a special mention, as it is a voluntary type of surgery, you can sue for not having the desired or promised result.
- Mistakes in the diagnosis, that produce damages.
- HIV transmission (by transfusions, etc..)
- Hospital related illnesses. (Internal hospital infections)
- And the most frequent, Gynaecological and Midwifery negligence.